- Postural & Movement Analysis
- Ergonomic Training
- Pre- & Post-surgical Rehabilitation
- Pelvic Therapy for pain/dysfunction
- Incontinence Therapy
- Gait analysis
- Core strengthening Programs
- Massage Therapy
- Golf Analysis
- Foot & Ankle Rehabilitation
- Shoulder & Elbow Therapy
- Young Athlete Rehab Programs
- Individualized programs for limitations in spine mobility or instability
- Patellofemoral, Knee, and Hip Therapy
Physical Therapists provide you with following services:
- Initial Evaluation to understand your condition and purpose for PT.
- Plan of Treatment to meet your individual needs for your condition.
- Treatment to help you overcome your disability/physical problem.
- Timely Progress Reports which will be shared with your MD. This maintains continuity in your care.
- Discharge Summary upon completion of therapy.
Our Physical Therapists are dedicated to working with you to achieve the therapy goals and treatment prescribed by your Physician. We encourage you to cultivate responsibility for your progress. Your commitment to Physical Therapy is equally important as the commitment of our staff to you.
All our therapists are highly trained and skilled in various interventions of physical therapy. We are always available to answer any questions you may have regarding the care given at Tustin Physical Therapy Specialists and the treatment plan as per your diagnosis and evaluation. We offer one-on-one Physical Therapy sessions.